FACT: GMO foods are changing our genetics!
FACT: 90% of the soybeans grown in the U.S. are GMO.
FACT: in 1980 Monsanto succeeded in getting patents on genetic engineering and modification of seeds, laying the groundwork for controlling the world’s food supply.
FACT: Monsanto is the largest controller of seeds in the world.
FACT: GMO crops require Monsanto controlled pesticides and fertilizers.
FACT: GMO crops are contaminating and destroying native crops around the world.
FACT: Since 1984 the dairy industry has been giving Bovine Growth Hormone (GMO) to cows resulting in pus, antibiotics, and hormones in the milk.
FACT: There are no laws requiring labeling of GMO’s in the U.S.
FACT: Monsanto has infiltrated high-level federal regulatory positions in the U.S. Government. The result- government is not protecting our food safety.
FACT: Monsanto has lied about the safety of GMO’s and manipulated governments, all for their financial gain.
Monsanto profits off the GMO foods they force us to eat, then profits from the drugs we take to treat the diseases caused by their toxic food.
And we continue to buy their products! REALLY!?!?
We MUST take IMMEDIATE action to stop Monsanto. If not stopped, Monsanto will control the food of the world and the drugs needed to treat the diseases that result!
Can we make a difference?
There are millions of us and one of them.
IF WE DON’T BUY THEIR PRODUCTS, THEY HAVE NO MARKET!
THEY ARE TAKING OUR MONEY AND OUR HEALTH
STOP SUPPORTING THEM!
- Eliminate at-risk processed foods. If the label reads ANY corn/corn byproduct, canola, cottonseed, sugar from beets, or soy/soy byproducts, don’t use it. If it is unopened in your pantry, return it and get your money back.
- Eat at restaurants that serve all natural or organic foods.
- Buy only Organic-Certified Organic products.
- Buy products displaying “Non-GMO Project” seal.
- Stop using conventional milk and dairy products. Buy organic almond milk or make your own.
- Buy only dairy products from grass fed, free range, antibiotic and hormone free animals.
- Support products from Non-GMO Shopping Guide
- Support local organic farmers, join a CSA or other co-ops, plant food bearing trees at home, plant a garden (use grow boxes if land is not available), support local health food stores and organic farmers markets.
- Avoid when possible products from Pharmacia AB, Upjohn, and Pfizer, all companies owned by Monsanto.
- Seek natural remedies when possible.
- Get educated and educate everyone you know.
IRT site. Has many videos on GMO
LabelGMOs.org. Get involved
http://ow.ly/9RXM How GMO foods alter your brain
http://ow.ly/bJtRU Monsanto cover up. MUST WATCH THIS!
http://opposingdigits.com/forums/post-62.html Lists GMO foods by company and brand name
NATURALNEWS.COM MIKE ADAMS HEALTH RANGER
This is not someone else’s business
This is not some else’s job
Every one of us must take responsibility in making the change.
Do it and pass it on.